Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day

I found this card at CVS earlier in the week and could not pass it up. It was technically a birthday card... but that never stops me. I simply inserted an "un" so it became an UNbirthday card. In honor of Valentine's Day, I have decided to share the message on the front with you.

:)

So, like there was This Guy in line at the Coffee Shop
And he's all like hitting on the Barista
and saying how some
Dumb BAND he saw at some Dumb BAR was like,
"The BEST live performance," he had ever seen,
and the Barista, she's all giggling a FAKE Giggle,
and all I could think was
"THANK GOD I don't have to FAKE Giggle anymore,
and THANK GOD I don't have to
talk to Dumb GUYS about
Dumb BANDS anymore,
and THANK GOD my weekends
aren't about Dumb BARS anymore,
and just THANK GOD my life
is about YOU and about US
and about STUFF
that's a whole lot different
and a lot less DUMB."

1 comment: