Friday, February 20, 2009

7 Quick Takes Friday (#4)


1. Oh man... it's Friday already? I'm starting to feel all the days blurring past me, like pollen on the spring wind. It's a good thing that I've decided to participate in the Quick Takes... otherwise, my blog would never have anything new!

2. I'm spending all day today trying to get Samwise to take a bottle. He'll be 3 months old next week, and I've decided that he really needs to be able to take a bottle on occasion. I've given half-hearted attempts in the past. Today and tomorrow, the bottle is all he'll be offered. One good thing is this gives me plenty of opportunity to pump.

3. One of my best friends is coming to see me tomorrow. I can't begin to express how excited I am! We have so much in common, it's hilarious. I think that people wouldn't think it to look at us, but we respond similarly to almost every situation.

4. I have come to the conclusion that parking should be a more intensive part of driver's license testing. And if you buy a large vehicle, you should have to take a second more intensive test upon purchase. I'm so tired of people that don't need large vehicles getting them. Especially men with large trucks. Stop trying to compensate.

5. I'm really looking forward to the arrival of spring this year. I'm hoping to add some great herbs to the already pleasant landscaping in front of my home. My top picks at the moment are: thyme, rosemary, sage, and lavendar.

6. My sister is doing really well in law school, and I'm very proud of her. She's definitely one of my favorite people, and an excellent writer. She has very strong opinions, and we have differing views on lots of things, but I still think she's as witty as they come.

7. I've decided to paint the master bedroom. I'll let you know how it turns out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment