Monday, June 8, 2009

Wantiness, Stuff, and Sensibility

Today, I found the greatest find in my history as a mom.

A Chicco Cortina Stroller. For free.

That brings us to a total of 4 strollers (don't ask): a Bell Jogger, a Graco Passage, a Graco Glider, and the Chicco Cortina. Also, 2 Graco SnugRides

My brilliant plan was to sell off all things Graco.

Yay!

Then Jeremy got all reasonable and logic-y with me. We should sell one SnugRide, one Graco stroller and... the Chicco. Because in order to use the Chicco conveniently with the future children, we would have to buy a Chicco car seat.

I was not opposed to buying a different car seat for the next child... after all, the Gracos will be expired by the time he shows up. Then, I went to the Chicco website and looked. Car seat= $180.

Even in my continuous state of "cute stuff" wantiness... I cannot justify that.

1 comment:

  1. I heart our Chicco cortina. It is the best thing EVER! Free makes it like ... even MORE awesome! The car seat is worth it. It got the top safety rating on Consumer Reports ... and it'll last you until well past the first year if you get the right one (they have a 35-pound weight limit on certain models). Dude, find an internet coupon for Babies R Us.com (they sometimes have a 15% off one) and get it!!

    ReplyDelete